SPP Pharmaclon LTD collects information from users in connection with the Services. We collect both Personal Data and Non-Personal Information. "Personal Data" means information that relates to you and identifies you personally, either alone or in combination with other information available to us. Examples of Personal Data are a name, an online identifier, a contact address, social media reviews and ratings, and precise Location Data. "Non-Personal Information" means information that is aggregate, anonymous, practicably de-identified, or otherwise does not reveal your identity. Some examples could include age, annual income, gender, browser, IP addresses, hardware model, operating system and version, time spent using our Services, web pages visited, and advertising identifiers (such as the Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) and Google Advertising ID (AAID)).
We collect your Personal Data and Non-Personal Information as follows:
1. If you register for a SPP Pharmaclon LTD account, install or use our mobile apps, or place an order, we collect directly or indirectly (such as through a third party application) certain registration and demographic details (e.g., name, username and password, email address, phone number, date of birth, personal interests and location (e.g., country) and other similar details ("Account Information").
2. When interacting with our Services, data is automatically collected by the technology platforms providing the experiences, including without limitation information about the Sites that you visit an how you use them and any GPS-based, Wi-Fi-based, or cell-based location information ("Location Information"), and any other identifier that permits direct identifying, locating, or contacting of the device or user. Your web browser or mobile device may share certain data with SPP Pharmaclon LTD as those devices interact with SPP Pharmaclon LTD's Sites or mobile apps. This data includes: Device IDs, network access, storage information and battery information as well as cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, the date and time of the visit and how long you remained on our Sites, and web beacons and tags. Location Data may include the presence of the device, its signal strength and mobile network information, its manufacturer (Apple, Samsung, etc.) and model, and information about the device's interaction with the Services or business services. SPP Pharmaclon LTD may combine this information with other information collected in connection with your use of the Services. More information about these practices is included in the Cookies and Other Data Collection Tools section below.
3. If you engage with us through a social media account, we may collect account or profile information associated with that account. To the extent you connect an account managed by third parties such as social media sites (e.g., Facebook) with a SPP Pharmaclon LTD account, you authorize SPP Pharmaclon LTD to have access to information related to that account (as permitted by the terms of service of your account with that social media site) and agree that SPP Pharmaclon LTD may collect, store and use such information in accordance with this Policy.
4. If you are accessing third-party products and services that we have made available to you via the Services, we may collect your name, email address, city, payment information, and more, in connection with your registration for and access to those products and services.
5. When you purchase or browse SPP Pharmaclon LTD products online, we collect purchase and browsing data. As you browse our products online or submit product inquiries, we may collect Personal Data such as your contact information and your specific requests. We also may collect information regarding a completed purchase (payment amounts and methods, billing and shipping information, returns and other transaction information). Non-Personal Information relating to your browsing of our products (such as browsing order and products removed from a shopping cart) may also be collected. We may associate purchase and browsing information to an account you have registered with us and combine it with information relating to all interactions with us.
6. When you shop at SPP Pharmaclon LTD pop-up stores, we may collect contact and purchase information.
When you are shopping at a SPP Pharmaclon LTD pop-up store we collect any contact and purchase information that is necessary to process your transaction. For example, we may collect payment information and email address (to provide e-receipts). In addition, if you consent and where permissible, we may collect your email and phone number(s) in order to send you information about products and Promotions.
7. If you participate in or utilize, as applicable, contests, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, surveys, discounts, or promotional sales ("Promotions") being offered by SPP Pharmaclon LTD, we may collect contact, demographic and eligibility information or other Personal Data. Promotions may also be run by a SPP Pharmaclon LTD service provider or co-branded with one of our business partners. In such instances, Personal Data may be collected directly by and/or shared with SPP Pharmaclon LTD, the service provider and/or business partner via print, website, mobile applications or other means. Personal Data associated with a Promotion may be shared with partners that sponsored or were involved with the Promotion.
8. We collect Personal Data relating to your interactions with advertising on the Services or SPP Pharmaclon LTD online communities.
We may collect your Personal Data when you click on advertisements, submit content, make reviews, interact with our social media pages, or otherwise contribute to message boards, comment fields, blogs, and other media forums sponsored by or affiliated with SPP Pharmaclon LTD.
9. We allow our trusted ad partners to collect information about you when you use our Services.
These companies may collect information from you (e.g. subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to the Services in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. Our ad partners may use the data they collect from you for a variety of other purposes, including (a) in conjunction with advertising that appears on other websites, (b) to determine the popularity of certain content and analyze and track website traffic, statistics, advertisement data and other interaction with ads and the websites on which they are served, and (c) to measure the effectiveness of web-based and email ads. The ad partners that we engage are bound by confidentiality obligations and other restrictions with respect to their use and collection of your information.
Within the past twelve months, SPP Pharmaclon LTD has collected the following categories of consumers' Personal Data: (i) name (ii) home address (iii) email address (iv) telephone number (v) age or date of birth, (vi) physical characteristics or description (vii) internet protocol address or other unique identifiers (viii) internet activity including browsing and search history, and interactions with websites and advertising,(ix) geolocation data, and (x) inferences drawn from the above information to create consumer profiles.